My Self & My Ambitions

                       Greetings, my name is Junethan Matius, and I was born on 30th of November 1998, so I will let you guys figure out my age. I'm from Keningau and I'm a Dusunic. I have been staying around Kota Kinabalu since March 2016 to continue my study at Cosmopoint College KK for about 1 year already. Wondering what course am I taking ?? I love food since I'm a kid. I found out sweet food make me happy because sweet symbolized an happy emotion. So, I have decided to make a Culinary as my Career.

                       So,when I was a kid, I have my top 3 choices careers to be. The first one is A Doctor, second is a Teacher and the third is Chef.  I have tried to apply for Vocational School when I'm in form 3 after I've finished my PMR examination, and i'm trying taking on Culinary course but sadly my parents disagree with my decision. So, to conclude my parents ask me to continue taking my SPM. After finish my SPM I straightly found Cosmopoint College offering me Culinary Arts. To restore back my long buried dreams to be a Chef, I discussed with my parents and Thank God they don't avert my decision. I leave my Home Town to chase my long buried dreams. Up until now, I have learned a lot of things in Culinary world. My greatest achievement now is I have joined in a competition of FHM Culinaire Malaysia 2017 at Kuala Lumpur on Hot Cooking for Apprentice Salmon. Gladly i got Diploma Awards better yet than nothing.

                        So, what happen to the First & Second careers choice? I need to leave 'em behind. Not because I don't have the luck, but i had these mindset that "If you liking in what you do in your daily routine why not change it to become your career ?? Right ?? Why ?? because if you love what you do and make it as your daily routine, believe it or not you will enjoy more than you know. You don't have to do it because of you are compulsory to do it, NO! you do it simply you are willing to do it. So this mindset I applied to choose Chef as my career. Simply because I enjoy having a great food! I enjoy produce my own product and seeing people having it great. So there is my essay of Myself and My Ambitions. Thank you for spending time reading my blog. I will update sooner or later! To end my essay, let me quote "I cook therefore I am"

Comments

Popular Posts