Online Class

Today, our Lecturer Chef Naim decided to try out the online class for the first time in class, to check whether we can use the platform in further class. Below are the images of the online class are going.
  






In my opinion, i feel a bit confused and can't catch up what the lecturer are teaching us. I took time to comprehend the lesson. Different from the direct communication lessons, i can catch up with the lesson faster. Because, if i don't understand the question, i can directly ask the lecturer. More over, not all the students have the convenient of have a Laptop or Internet at the same time due to their financial issue. I'm not bragging about that, it is just better if the Lecturer shows up in the class teaching us. Because it can strength the bond between the students and the lecturer. 

So, between this online platform learning or Direct learning ? I'd rather choose Direct learning process. In advantage, I can learn more about the topic and got to strength the bonds. In Disadvantage ? if I'm unable to show up in the class, Its a lost to me.   

Comments

Popular Posts